We are pleased to announce that the registration for our first virtual conference "Now What! Sharpen your Skills and Embrace New Opportunities" is now open. This conference has been approved by ATA for 5 CEPS per day or a total of 10 CEPs for both days. CCHI CEPs are pending.
Join us March 26th and 27th and take advantage of two 3-hour workshops on Friday, a full slate of Saturday sessions for translators and interpreters on
Saturday, or both! Network with old colleagues and make new contacts on our virtual platform or exchange contact info with agencies and potential clients.
1. Two 3-hour Pre-Conference Workshops on Friday, March 26, 2021:
· Interpreting Workshop: Medical Ethics for Real Life
· Business Workshop: How to Rock your Solo Biz
2. Special guest speakers on Saturday, March 27, 2021:
· Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo, ATA President-Elect
· Natalya Mytareva, CCHI Executive Director
To see the whole schedule and to register click on these links:
For future updates follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (@micatatweets).
We look forward to seeing you at MICATA 2021!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 144
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201