September 27, 2021
(Recipients will be announced by early October 2021)
Want to apply?
Click this link to complete your application: NOTIS Training Scholarship Application.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through its scholarships program, NOTIS aims to support the translation and interpretation community by increasing access to essential training.
This scholarship is intended to help NOTIS members and non-NOTIS members complete one translation or interpretation training of their choice.
Members: maximum $150
Non-members: maximum $105 + $45 one-year NOTIS membership
Eligibility and Requirements
● All applicants may receive a maximum of one (1) scholarship for the 2021 calendar year.
● Applicants may only apply for one scholarship at a time, to be applied to one course.
● Candidates will be evaluated anonymously by a committee using a predetermined set of criteria.
● Priority will be given to those who answer the questions thoughtfully, thoroughly, and directly, demonstrating need and engagement in the NOTIS community.
● Recipients must be a member of NOTIS in good standing. However, non-members may apply for a scholarship that also includes a one-year NOTIS membership.
How It Works
● If you receive a scholarship for a NOTIS-sponsored training, NOTIS will register you for the training.
● For non-NOTIS training, you will register for the course and then send a copy of the invoice to email@example.com. We will send you a check as a refund.
After the Training
Each recipient will write a comment on the training for posting on NOTIS’s website, social media, and/or newsletter.
Length: 100-150 words
Deadline: within 30 days after completion of training.
Please note: In 2021, you may apply for a scholarship even if you have received a NOTIS scholarship in the past. All applicants may receive a maximum of one (1) scholarship for the 2021 calendar year.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org