Our next application round will take place in Fall 2022. Stay tuned!
Want to apply?
We will announce the Fall 2022 Scholarship Round on social media and via email one month prior to the application deadline.
Subscribe to our email announcements below and follow us on social media via the links at the top and bottom of your screen.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through its scholarships program, NOTIS aims to support the translation and interpretation community by increasing access to essential training.
This scholarship is intended to help NOTIS members and non-NOTIS members complete one translation or interpretation training of their choice.
Members: maximum $150
Non-members: maximum $105 + $45 one-year NOTIS membership
Eligibility and Requirements
● All applicants may receive a maximum of one (1) scholarship for the 2022 calendar year.
● Applicants may only apply for one scholarship at a time, to be applied to one course.
● Candidates will be evaluated anonymously by a committee using a predetermined set of criteria.
● Priority will be given to those who answer the questions thoughtfully, thoroughly, and directly, demonstrating need and engagement in the NOTIS community.
● Recipients must be members of NOTIS in good standing. However, non-members may apply for a scholarship that also includes a one-year NOTIS membership.
How It Works
● If you receive a scholarship for a NOTIS-sponsored training, NOTIS will register you for the training.
● For non-NOTIS training, you will register for the course and then send a copy of the invoice to email@example.com. We will send you a check as a refund.
After the Training
Each recipient will write a comment on the training for posting on NOTIS’s website, social media, and/or newsletter.
Length: 100-150 words
Deadline: within 30 days after completion of training.
Please note: In 2022, you may apply for a scholarship even if you have received a NOTIS scholarship in the past. All applicants may receive a maximum of one (1) scholarship for the 2022 calendar year.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org