NOTIS Summer Picnic
Sunday, August 8th, 3PM
Confluence Park, Issaquah, WA
After skipping a year due to the pandemic, we are happy to announce NOTIS' annual picnic for 2021. Please join us at Confluence Park in Issaquah, WA on Sunday, August, 8th at 3pm.
This central park, located in the heart of Issaquah’s Olde Town, is the crown jewel of Issaquah’s park system. A majestic barn shelter, a replica of one once found on the site, looks out to the meadow and natural play areas.
Here is the link for amenities and directions:
The park has a limited parking lot, but there is plenty of free street parking. It will be a potluck picnic, so please bring a dish to share.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the capacity is limited to 50 people.
So, we are only inviting our members this year. We hope to extend the invitation to your families and non-member colleagues by next year.
You must register to attend the picnic.
Once we reach 50 people, you can join the waitlist.
For the health and safety of others, please consider staying at home if you experience:
- COVID-like symptoms such as a dry cough, fever, difficulty breathing, and/or loss of taste or smell.
- Close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are self-isolating or self-quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
As you enjoy the park, please be safe and:
- Practice physical distancing, and avoid close contact with others.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face.
We are looking forward to spending a fun day with you!